Learn French for Kids
Learn French for Kids! Do you want your kids to learn French? Are you teaching French to children and looking for French lessons online? The best way to learn French is with fun and activities! These free French resources and online French lessons for kids will give you just that.
Below you can find our “Learn French for Kids” series on Bilingual Kidspot.
Teach Kids French
Through this FREE online French language learning series, you can expect your children to learn basic French words and vocabulary in a fun and easy way.
Below you will also find a list of French resources to help teach kids French.
If you haven’t already, join our Raising Bilingual Kids Facebook Group where you can find a community of parents raising children with different languages including French!
Learn French for Kids with Felicity from Mini French!
In this Learn French for Kids series on Bilingual Kidspot, Felicity will be sharing lots of her resources – videos, printables and activities – from her Mini Ville membership platform for free. She’ll be giving tips and insights into incorporating French into your daily routine in a fun and achievable way. There will be ideas for babies through to older children.
Learn French for Kids Introduction:
French Home Starter Kit with FREE Printables
Lesson 1: French for Kids
French Numbers and Counting in French
Lesson 2: French for Kids
Lesson 3: French for Kids
Bath Time Vocabulary, Songs & Activities
Lesson 4: French for Kids
Colours in French
Lesson 5: French for Kids
Mealtime in French and using the verb “to like”
Lesson 6: French for Kids
Free Lesson Plan in French
Resources for Kids Learning French
Check out these useful resources to help kids learning French.
French Learning Books for Kids
French Books for kids with Audio
French Language Apps for Kids
French Action Songs for Kids
French Nursery Rhymes for Kids
French Cartoons for Kids
Why Learn French?
There are many benefits of language learning no matter which language it is, however French is the most popular languages to learn for many reasons.
1. France is one of the most visited countries in the world so, for travel reasons, it is a good choice! Furthermore, French is widely spoken in many other parts of the world including Canada, Camaroon and Belgium.
2. French is the official language in 29 countries and is the fifth most spoken language in the world by total number of speakers.
3. If English is your first language you might also be pleased to know that there are many French-English cognates (words with common linguistic roots and are therefore very similar).
4. French is also often referred to as one of the most beautiful languages in the world. Not to mention, the language of love!
5. The French language is also one of the main languages for international communication (after English).
6. Another great reason to learn French is that materials resources are readily available worldwide and online. Finding French learning materials and resources is fairly easy no matter where you live.
Who is Felicity from Mini Languages®?
Felicity is the creator of Mini French®, a UK-based language programme for young children from birth based on music, movement and play.
Felicity fell in love with French as a child and studied French to degree level. It was working in Paris that she met her French husband. On becoming a Mummy in 2010, she discovered her true passion – early years language acquisition. Mini French® language classes were created.
She is raising three bilingual children whilst running the Mini French® programme. Her work in language tuition was recently recognised when she won an award for her contribution to children’s learning.
Learn French for Kids with Free online Lessons
Learn French for Kids easy with these online lessons! Make sure to come back each week to see the new online French lessons in the series. Don’t forget to tell your friends and spread the world about this amazing language series from Felicity at Mini French!