Learn Chinese Mandarin with Miss Panda Chinese
Learn Chinese for Kids! Want your kids to learn Chinese Mandarin? Are you teaching Chinese Mandarin? The best way to learn Chinese is with resources and engaging activities. This “Learn Chinese for Kids” series on Bilingual Kidspot is hosted by Miss Panda Chinese.
Through this FREE Chinese language series, you can expect your kids to learn basic Chinese words and vocabulary in a fun and easy way. These online lessons are aimed at teaching children (and adults) the basics of the Chinese language.
If you haven’t already, join our Raising Bilingual Kids Facebook Group where you can find support from other parents and educators raising bilingual children.
Learn Chinese for Kids – The Basics of Mandarin
- Learn Chinese for Kids – Your Home Starter Kit to Teach Chinese
- Learn Chinese for Kids – Lesson 1: Setting Up Your Bilingual Home
- Learn Chinese for Kids – Lesson 2: Chinese Numbers & Counting in Chinese
- Learn Chinese for Kids – Lesson 3: Colors in Chinese
- Learn Chinese for Kids – Lesson 4: Opposites Words in Chinese
- Learn Chinese for Kids – Lesson 5: Family Members in Chinese
- Learn Chinese for Kids – Lesson 6: Coming soon
While you are here, make sure you check out these useful posts:
- Chinese Characters for kids – How to teach Chinese Characters
- Chinese Nursery Rhymes and songs for Kids- Including lyrics in Pinyin
- Chinese Cartoons for kids – A list of Chinese cartoons and animated shows
- Montessori Language Activities & Materials – To help language development
- Chinese New Year Wishes & Blessings -For Chinese New Year
- Language Resources – Lots of general resources and information
Why Learn Chinese Mandarin?
Learning any language is an advantage. In fact if you read our Benefits of Being Bilingual post you will see many that you may not know about.
However Chinese Mandarin is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world and is the one of the best languages to learn in order to get ahead. China’s economy is booming and for business, the Chinese language can be quite useful. Many parents around the world are realising the benefits of learning Chinese including celebrity and high profile parents such as Mark Zuckerberg.
Who is Miss Panda Chinese?
Miss Panda Chinese is a Chinese teaching resource for teachers and parents! Engaging. Hands-on. Playful. Chinese language and culture fun adventure starts here!
Amanda Hsiung-Blodgett, “Miss Panda,” is the founder of Miss Panda Chinese. She is a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese and the mother of two bilingual children in Washington D.C.
With her language teaching experience, ESL and Chinese combined, Amanda has reached Asia, South America, Africa, and the United States. She was the lead instructor and co-host at a top-rated English language instruction program on Taiwan’s National Education Radio Station.
Amanda received a perfect score on the U.S. Department of State’s Mandarin Chinese language test at the esteemed Foreign Service Institute for American diplomats. Her personalized mandarin Chinese language programs are designed for business professionals, global families and children.
Look out for the next lesson in this Learn Chinese Mandarin for Kids series! Don’t forget to tell your friends and spread the world about this amazing language series from Miss Panda Chinese!